At our Annual General Meeting held on October 20th 2016, a new Executive was elected for the 2016-2017 term.
Oct 26, 2016
At our Annual General Meeting held on October 20th 2016, a new Executive was elected for the 2016-2017 term. The Executive has signaled their commitment to continuing the mission of the Trinidad & Tobago Green Building Council (TTGBC) of fostering green building practices locally.
The Executive Members are:
- Mr. Rudranath Singh, President
- Mr. Christian Tom Yew, Secretary
- Mr. Joel Le Gendre, Treasurer
- Mr. Adelwyn Holder, VP Marketing & Communications
- Mr. Kerone Yearwood, VP Research & Development
- Mr. Ryan Cudjoe, VP Public Relations
- Mr. Devanand Ragbir, VP Advocacy & Awareness
- Ms. Mandilee Newton, Immediate Past President
In speaking with the new team following the election, our Secretary noted that he "would like to see more members coming forward and volunteering their time in assisting the executive, especially for the technical workshops, we have a wealth of knowledge that exist within our own." More information on the team and their experience can be found here.
The TTGBC remains grateful to its Founding Members, Directors, and Past Executive Members who have worked diligently to raise the public profile of the organization and its projects over the years.